Boardwalk Balcony Perks and Description
- Quiet hallway. Not much noise in the hall because we were at the end, so very little foot traffic.
- We could still see some of the ocean beyond the back of the Aqua Theater.
- The view of the Aqua Theater was great. My 4 year old sat out there one night and watched part of the show. It helped get him excited for sitting in the audience to watch the full show.
- Room was spacious and the crib fit next to the fold out sofa bed. We had the room steward only fold it out halfway since the four year old needed a place to sleep plus room for the crib/pack n play.
- Eliminating the closet gave a few extra feet of space in the room which was nice.
- We could hear the 10pm AquaTheater show. It was mostly the bass, but it woke me up one night. Yeah, we were in bed early. What do you want with a 4 and 1 year old?! My kids and husband slept right through it, but I heard it. So if you're a light sleeper, this location may not be ideal. I wonder if the Boardwalk rooms closer to the middle of the ship have less of a noise issue. I also heard the Macarena at 11pm one night. Kinda made me want to go out on the balcony and dance ;)
- It was, kinda, a long walk from the elevators back to our room. Any time we were going to the Adventure Ocean facility, we had to walk the entire length of the ship because it's at the front. I don't mind... I wear a fit bit and always want a few extra steps, but some people may not appreciate it.
- For a family of four I did not like the storage, it just didn't work for us. My mom and her boyfriend found their room to be plentiful for two. But we didn't have enough cubbies for all the stuff that comes with traveling with kids. We haven't run in to this issue in the past. I am going to try out a new idea on our next cruise and see if it works!