The longest wait we had was 30 minutes, but that was on ONE ride, all of the other rides had a 5 minute or less wait. Speaking of wait times, each ride had a section for kids to play with Legos while mom or dad waits in line. I thought that was a genius idea. If you have ever tried to wait in a long line with kids, it can be a nightmare! Letting the kids build and play if the line is long certainly helps ease that anxiety!
I can honestly say I can't wait to bring my son back in a few years when he can ride more of the attractions. If your little one is under 34" he or she won't be able to go on rides. My son is 33 and 3/4", so the Model Citizens (as the employees are called) were letting him go on the toddler rides because he was so close!
- The Grand Carousel- Two story carousel at the beginning of the park.
- 4D Theater- Three movies rotate throughout the day with light sprays of water, wind, and rumbling. A great way to cool down if it's hot outside!
- Miniland USA- Walk around and enjoy the amazing creations, all made from actual Legos. From the Las Vegas strip, Daytona 500, and more!
- Duplo Farm- An indoor playground meant for ages 2-5.
- Royal Joust- Take a ride around the track on your very own jousting horse!
- Coastersaurus- This Kid Coaster is all wood and all fun! We took our 4 year old niece on it, it was a bit much for her, but perfect for myself. I am not a fan of roller coasters, but this one was just right!
- Safari Trek- Take a ride around safari animals built with Legos.
- Rescue Academy- Pump your Fire engine or Police car all the way to the burning building, hop out and put out that fire! Then jump back in and pump your way back!
- Jr Driving School- One of my nieces rode this one, drive around on your very own track. Earn your driver's license at the end!
- Boating School- Float through the river as you drive your very own boat. Yes, you actually steer the boat. We saw many people accidentally headed in the wrong direction!
- Aquazone Wave Racers- Despite the name, you don't get wet! Swing around the center zone in a wave racer. Feel the pull of light g-forces as you go around in circles.
- Project X- Kid Coaster Plus! This one is a little more "scary." We left the nieces down below as my sister in law and I rode this ride together. One large drop and lots of g-forces slinging you from side to side.
Baby Care Center
- High Chairs
- Bottle Warmer
- 4 private changing areas
- 4 nursing rooms with rocking chairs
Later in the day I had a really yummy treat! If you like apple pie, you'll love Granny's Apple Fries! I tried some right before we left for the day. Delicious bites of cinnamon & sugar apples with a side of fresh whipped cream. Yum!