Cruises to Nassau are a popular choice for first time cruisers wanting to get their feet wet and veterans cruisers looking to just get away. Nassau offers a full array of activities from high-end shopping to beach days and the famous Atlantis at Paradise Island.
To make an informed decision on what ship is best for you consult the Bahamas page from the drop-down menu to view a comparison of the three major lines that regularly send ships form Miami.
Atlantis, Paradise Island
Whether you are here for just the day on a cruise or want to spend an extended amount of time, Atlantis is a beautiful place to spend some time.
- 6 distinct resort towers
- Casino, nightly shows and comedians.
- Fine Dining, Casual Dining, & Cafes
- 12 bars & lounges
- Dolphin Cay (interaction experience)
- Aquaventure Water Park including water slides, lazy rivers, pools, rock climbing, and more.
- Snorkeling, Scuba, Snuba, Shark, & Stingray Encounters.
- Marine Exhibits: The Dig & 10 distinct aquatic animal lagoons.
- Golf, spa, state of the art fitness center, tennis, shopping, pottery, & marina.
This is the main shopping drag in Nassau, Bahamas. A Very short walk form the cruise ship pier. No need for a taxi. Exit the cruise ship terminal and go strait until you get to Bay Street! This area of town features high-end shps, souvenir shops, and liquor stores that carry unbeatable prices at some rare choices that cannot be found in the United States. If you turn right on Bay Street and walk for about 10 minutes you will arrive at the famous Straw Market where you can purchase authentic Bahamian handicrafts. To know if a store is a duty-free shop, simply look for the duty-free logo: DFS