What I liked
- The sofa can turn in to a bunk bed with two beds. We didn't use it as such because we only needed one bed space. Our younger son slept in the pack n play they provided.
- The curtains by the balcony were very thick, which helped keep the room nice and dark for nap time. It also helped my family sleep in every morning! Win!
- Child lock on the balcony that was above my own head. So unless your child is Spidergirl or Spiderman, they won't be able to undo the child lock!
- Our particular room was classified as ambulatory accessible. There were no handrails or anything extra that made it seem more accessible than a normal room. But we did have a doorbell. That was kinda nice! There was an orange light on our ceiling that would light up, followed by a ding.
- The drink vouchers were nice. My husband and I received 12 each that were good for any drink under $8 in value. Alcohol or not. My five year old received the equivalent 12 coupon vouchers but non-alcoholic version. The baby, at 15 months, did not receive vouchers. They were also able to be used on gelato.
What could be improved