Fremont Street Experience
Bellagio Conservatory & Water Show
Circus Circus Hotel
Las Vegas Town Center
- A tree house located within a 42-foot tall live Oak tree that features a rock wall, slides and a fort that connects to the tree house by a bridge.
- A princess tower playhouse with a connecting walkway and slides.
- A Pop-Jet Fountain.
- A bakery café playhouse that provides endless entertainment for toddlers.
- A hedge maze.
- Springer toys made of Robinia wood with bear and giraffe rotary toys that twist and turn.
- A children’s stage for storytelling, performances and more.
- Boys and girls restrooms designed for children.
- Shade sails and a drinking fountain to keep cool in the summer.
- Transportation Options
- Day Trips to the Grand Canyon
- Caesar's Palace Hotel Information
- Eating Your Way Around Town